In order to clarify the rules of personal data processing under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and in order to respect your privacy and make you aware who and how processes your personal data, we present information that will help to determine it.
- The Co-controllers of your data are Karolina Szwarc and Wojciech Szwarc, being partners of the civil law partnership under the business name of Invilla Nieruchomości in Sopot (81-866) at ul. Adama Mickiewicza 41 (PDC or the Controller). In all cases related to personal data protection, you can contact us with the ‘Contact‘ subpage.
- We will process personal data for the following purposes and on the following bases:
- presentation of our services if n inquiry is sent with a contact form or available contact means, i.e. under Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR (steps prior to agreement conclusion);
- handling of the remaining inquiries from contact form in the scope of answer to inquiries that are not a request for presenting our services, i.e. under Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR (our legitimate interest);
- in other scope, personal data can be processed under consent provided by you, i.e. under Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR; if you consent to the processing of your personal data, the content of this consent will determine what will be the purpose of processing your personal data.
- Personal data will be processed until the agreement is duly concluded, correspondence is conducted or answers to an inquiry are given. After the termination of this period until the end of the period of limitation. Personal data processed on the basis of your consent will be processed until its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify and to erase them, to request the limitation of processing and to data portability.
- You have the right to object, for reasons associated with your specific situation, to the processing necessary for the purposes resulting from our legitimate interest or profiling.
- In the scope of the data processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw such an expressed consent at any time; however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed under your consent before its withdrawal.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities helping us to maintain the website, e.g. hosting service providers. We do our best so that those entities work in compliance with GDPR.
- We can use systems that are used for automated decision making process, or profiling. These will be external analytical software, e.g. Google Analytics, which use data on the provided services, transmission data, location data, information obtained through the so-called cookies. Profiling enables to adjust offers and advertisements to your requirements.
- If you find that the processing of personal data is non-compliant with the provisions of GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- We do not plan to provide any personal data to third countries or international organisations (i.e. beyond the European Economic Area). However, if a hosting service provider was based outside EEA, we ensure that they guarantee provision of high personal data protection level in compliance with GDPR.